Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
KOWAIIII
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Nephrite at 12:05:00 AM
" Fucking adults like you are fucking up kids, bitch!"
______________________________- from LIFE
today's one of my slack days
guess i got hung over from yesterday's slack day.
LOL.
and today's also one of those days i'm happy that i find happiness in the small things in life.
i remember seniors always laughing with amusement when i get super excited over something small. in secondary sch and in uni; i'd always ask why they're laughing at me and they'd always shake their head and say i get happy too easily.
but still.
i'm glad i'm not so well off i don't have to walk on pavements.
people like that would NEVER look up at the trees and see the sun shining through on a really sunny day. or see how blue the sky is thrue the crown of leaves.
people who can't find delight in that first scoop of ice cream as they put it in their mouth on a sunny/rainy day are just, really really sad i think.
its during times like those i feel darn glad i can TASTE the ice cream. i can even grin.
i'm wondering something.
can there be love/romantic without having to get into a relationship?
the movie "How to Deal" kinda got me thinking.
its like, relationships do spoil things. someone recently reminded me of this notion i had a really long time ago.
but somehow i, as usual, went along with the crowd and well, we all know.
its no one's decision but my own i know though.
'Cause when you showed me myself You know I became someone elseBut I was caught in between all you wish for and all you need
-
Labels: ai, random "in sights"
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.