Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
this shite
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Nephrite at 8:21:00 PM
the boy never fails to piss the shit out of me.
seriously.
its getting tiring.
and its not the funny kind.
its kind of cutting even if he does say he's joking.
its like what the hell for?
you dont have to say all of that.
i mean i can NOT name call but try to even rmb why i name call in the first freaking place.
its so nerve grating.
like FREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
every time i see him i have to put up an inch-thick wall to defend myself against whatever insensitive remarks he makes.
Labels: koibito
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.