Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
pain
Thursday, April 02, 2009
Nephrite at 5:29:00 AM
my body is screwy again.
in the sense tt its all wrong.
argh.
whatever,
its 5.30 and sort of done w shakespeare.
will edit it over the weekend.
tml night - start w 226.
if i can even decide what i wanna write on.
Misanthrope or Dr Faustus?
rawr.
And the fire fades away
Most of every day
Is full of tired excuses
But it's too hard to say
I wish it were simple
But we give up easily
You're close enough to see that
You're the other side of the world to me
there are two people in particular tt i feel about this way right now.
one, who's really on the other side of the world.
and the other who's physically in the closest physical range to me right now.
how can u miss someone so close?
Labels: tomodachi
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.