Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
cassis
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Nephrite at 3:30:00 AM
I must have even hurt you too. I remain unable to move
Why does your pain touch me so?
Surely it's because I was afraid of repeating history and losing you We wiped away unforgettable days by nestling close together You held my hand without any questions Even if your feelings grow distant tomorrow Surely my love will remain unchanged Even I pass from your heart tomorrow Surely my love will remain unchanged I will walk together, the future not promised It keeps walking together, to future in which you are... Along with the painful things - almost to the point of forgetting - I'm thinking of you The more I count the nights on which we don't meet, Anxiety grows in my chest Collecting different types of loneliness; please don't cry alone No matter how far apart we are, let's go on believing in each other I want to remain smiling like this somehow Without hurting you Those emotions that had faded away with time, I don't want to feel them again Even if your feelings grow distant tomorrow Surely my love will remain unchanged Even I pass from your heart tomorrow Surely my love will remain unchanged Please have eyes only for me Please don't let go of my hand I will walk together, the future not promised It keeps walking together, to future in which you are...Labels: the muse
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.