Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
aoi, aoi, ano sora...
Monday, August 18, 2008
Nephrite at 4:58:00 PM
you said that if you could fly,
you'd never come back down...
you only have eyes for the sky,
that blue, blue, sky...
had dinner with the piggies, as banana calls us, ytd.
by jove, we REALLY ATE.
for 4 hours minimum.
and we still had milo dinosaurs and paper prata after.
papa wanted to bring us to the deserted train track in clementi but its the seventh month and it was really dark, so we ended up not going...
haha.
we made banana cry...AGAIN.
LOL.
2 weeks to shanghai night.
Labels: tomodachi
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.