Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby. Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning. sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself, I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets. There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know. And then you will see the world through my eyes.






Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.


i wanna make you move.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Nephrite at 3:54:00 PM


the shades of grey....

Keep you in the dark

You know they all pretend
Keep you in the dark
And so it all began

I hold on so nervously
To me and my drink
I wish it was cooling me
But so far, has not been good
It’s been shitty
And I feel awkward, as I should
This club has got to be
The most pretentious thing
Since I thought you and me
Well I am imagining
A dark lit place
Or your place or my place

Send in your skeletons
Sing as their bones come marching in...again
They need you buried deep
The secrets that you keep are at the ready
Are you ready?
I'm finished making sense
Done pleading ignorance
That whole...defense

Spinning infinity, boy
The wheel is spinning me
It's never-ending, never-ending
Same old story

Well I’m not paralyzed
But, I seem to be struck by you
I want to make you move
Because you’re standing still
If your body matches
What your eyes can do
You’ll probably move right through
Me on my way to you

What if I say I'm not like the others?
What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays
You're the pretender
What if I say I will never surrender?

those two songs make me wonder why i was so hooked onto RHCP sometimes.
haha.
lynd has encouraged me to continue writing songs or poetry.
which, i havent been doing for sometime now.
the book i used to use for songwriting has began collecting dust.
i think i stopped cux i felt that with every new song n poem i wrote the more useless it became.
especially after i submitted my entry into epiphany's writing competition.

sometimes i wonder where people go wrong.
why they make mistakes they usually wouldnt make
and why they cant find the solutions to the problems like they usually do.
then i realise, that its possible that when a person falls,
they'd rather STAY fallen, then be right back up to where they were before.
sometimes, just sometimes, its easier to live fallen then to continue living standing for all the world to see.
i dont think its laziness or defeatist attitude anymore.
for me, seeing this is becoming as real to me as living.
or dying, if u wanna look at it a slightly more morbid way.

i suppose we have to die to live and fail, in order to learn.
but after learning, what we decide to do is entirely up to us....
to accept, remain sitting down and getting on w life peacefully, perhaps taking a different direction, may just allow us to be a step closer to attaining happiness rather than struggling and fighting all the time, being unhappy, dying unhappy.


ok. i think im getting OLD.





April 2004 | May 2004 | June 2004 | July 2004 | August 2004 | September 2004 | October 2004 | November 2004 | December 2004 | January 2005 | February 2005 | March 2005 | May 2005 | June 2005 | July 2005 | August 2005 | September 2005 | October 2005 | November 2005 | December 2005 | January 2006 | February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | January 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 | September 2011 | May 2012 |

Design/Codes/Photography:
Bolong, Chew