Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
ID
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Nephrite at 11:52:00 PM
Remembering special friendships and re-living past successes might be the very best way to rediscover yourself today. By reviewing and assessing your past, you might just be able to finally put a lot of issues to rest -- and focus on the future once again. Once you're in that forward-thinking mode, start making some plans! Organize an outing with friends, research some potential vacation destinations, and give yourself something to look forward to...
...so says my horoscope.
my mum jus made life hell for me today.
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.