Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
ups.
Monday, October 08, 2007
Nephrite at 2:31:00 AM
here's the "DAILY SPECIAL":
"If you are involved in any type of legal matter, expect things to move to the next stage at some point today. Are you prepared? Get your paperwork in order and be the one to react first. You need to stay on top of all details right now, and take nothing for granted. Avoid any grey areas. Your life is all about black and white facts right now. As you move deeper into this analytical phase, you will be able to get more focused and reduce the drama in your personal life."
awesome, oh wow, like totally freak me out, i mean right on.
met up with sharan today n watched nanny diaries.
nicee.
hahahaha.
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.