Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby. Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning. sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself, I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets. There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know. And then you will see the world through my eyes.






Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.


time is running.....OUT
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Nephrite at 11:18:00 PM


horo of D day...

The nicest things in life -- food, music, friendship, love -- take time. Today, keep in mind the fact that there's a direct correlation between the time you spend on a project and the quality of the outcome. If you want to rush through things, that's your choice to make. But you need to be aware that the consequences could include a shoddy result. Taking short cuts may give you more time, but will it give you more satisfaction?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay i havent exactly blogged in a while.
2 days?

i'll start with today.
i'll say this now.
sometimes the people closest to you have the biggest ability to make you feel so damn insignificant u wished u had never met them.
that no matter how much effort you put in just never popped into their mind when they jus go on and on about things that make you feel even smaller.
that aside.
they tell you one thing when u sob into their shoulder then later on tell you something else all together and dash your hopes of anything ever going back to the way it is.
one moment 'its ok to show' how i really feel then its all forgotten and im told to hold it all in.
and i actually did it despite the feeling of betrayal.
fine, maybe im sensitive.
but i dun think it goes over the norm.
somehow its not ok when i forget but its ok when everyone else forgets.
sometimes i feel like some substitute.
but hey, who am i kidding.
its always been that way.
any hope i harbored has just been taken away recently and its not coming back.
there's nothing more for me to say.
im not gonna tell u anymore because u just dont care. you just use me when others arent there.
i havent said tons, i havent spoken much i was hoping u'd notice but u didnt, at even a little bit, not even at all.
just like i almost fainted in lecture that day, i hadn't said anything.
im just gonna slowly fade away, not that the person will rmb anyway.
maybe im no longer vibrant enough for u.

went to island creamery.
p-sd raph.
im so sorry
we'll all make it up to u k?
_______________________________________________________________
friday, 12th.

Where is your heart?

Today Was… I dunno…

Work was ok I guess…

The godfather was MOD..

I think they still have jill’s pay…. Dun wanna let her have it cux she hasn’t written schedule for this month yet.

Got kicked out of my runner’s station but whatever.

My fingers were all getting cooked slowly anyway…

They’re still sore from carrying all those plates fresh out of the dishwasher..

Later on I ended up doing ALL the condiments too.

Like, I dun see anything wrong with TWO people doing the condiments tgt esp when almost all the customers are gone anw.

I mean, we cant talk, we cant stone and if we dun keep ourselves busy?

I mean, three people cleaning one table doesn’t exactly make us look any busier… I think.

And getting scolded for HELPING???

What’s up with that?

Its not like I became a statue at the runners station…

I was constantly moving in and out, I took orders, cleared tables…

Jus cux I happened to be at the deep fryer when they walked in is so not justified.

But hey, what else is new right?

There was a runaway bill at wait 2.

Sian. It was taken out of the tips, as usual.

Anw.

I know who’s a buaya and who isn’t.

Tattle tale.

Screw u.

One day its gonna turn its head on u.

Im gonna miss josh n poh how n zen when they go to bugis.

And im gonna miss danilo when he goes back to Philippines.

And I was topping up the Tabasco I rmbed moses…

Haha.

The first newbie who tried to compete doing the condiments with me.

Haha.

I miss his impertinence.

Butbut.

Im q. proud of myself today.

I shouted back at jo when she shouted at me.

All I told her she was the one who put her lenses in my case.

And she blew up.

At that moment I lost it…

I was thinking like, hello!

U r using MY STUFF, u borrowed MY MONEY and u are still so un-freakin-reasonable??!

Screw you man.

chen was right... i have to stand up for myself.

Sidenote…

Kwang hui came today!!

First time I saw him in months!!!

_______________________________________________________


saturday, 13th.

biz was slow today...

zen was doing all sorts of funny stunts...

seriously.

me n joyce were smiling to ourselves the whole time, trying to stop from laughing out loud..

i was coldside runner.

i wonder if they put me runner all the time cux im lazy?

even if its that way i cant say much can i?

i got depressed towards the end of work..

why?

i cant stop worrying.

i have no idea why.

__________________________________________________________





April 2004 | May 2004 | June 2004 | July 2004 | August 2004 | September 2004 | October 2004 | November 2004 | December 2004 | January 2005 | February 2005 | March 2005 | May 2005 | June 2005 | July 2005 | August 2005 | September 2005 | October 2005 | November 2005 | December 2005 | January 2006 | February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | January 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 | September 2011 | May 2012 |

Design/Codes/Photography:
Bolong, Chew