Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
this is post 366
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Nephrite at 3:05:00 AM
this means i have a year's worth of entries in here now.
anw.
i off to bed alr.
jus had B&J's Cherry Garcia thanks to jason. (yes, so thoughtful!!!=D)
and watched "super bad" in weelin n ritchie's rm.
stole some of jake's and justin's fries on the way back to the room.
thye actually ordered mac delivery.
then had a chat with lyndsey n lauren.
haha.anna, check THESE guys out.
they're in this jap drama called Hanazakari no Kimitachi e aka IN FULL BLOOM FOR YOU...or sth along those lines haha.
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.