Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
oh dear you look so darn lost....
Monday, October 29, 2007
Nephrite at 7:16:00 PM
....but you don't know me,
you don't even care.
nothing interesting in the horoscope today so i'm giving it a miss.
anyways.
we discussed some interesting stuff in HL 104 today.
glad i didnt miss it.
and the portfolio's done so there's just one more 104 essay and one more HL101 essay to hand in.
we were discussing ethical criticism today in the context of DIRTY PRETTY THINGS.
and honestly, though there are laws to make the black and white clearer....
the law itself makes everything grey.
like the penal code thing.
how is allowing sex with a dog better than another human of the same sex?
i mean.
it just doesnt make sense.
and the polls on the net prove that a majority of singaporeans ARE homophobic.
which is pretty sad.
shelia brought up a good point in class while we were discussing the issue.
like.
if the point of having the law there was a method to keep the family structure in s'pore, then shouldn't divorce be criminalised?
and this is already assuming that the reason for keeping the code is to keep family structure, meaning if the code is taken out everyone in s'pore will become homo?
wth?
it sound like a disease.
or its being made to sound that way.
sth's bugging me.
i wonder.
if i appear cranky alot?
according to damien i am.
hmmmm.
interesting.
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.