Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
'neath the moon, 'yond the stars
Friday, October 19, 2007
Nephrite at 5:39:00 PM
Horo for the day:
Aquarius....
Unusual things will be very attractive to you today -- you're probing much deeper than the surface of things, and your mind will be awakened by what you find. People are very different on the inside than what their outside appearance may lead you to believe. It's not just about not judging a book by its cover, today. You might need to read a few pages before you get a good idea of how breathtakingly attractive someone truly is. Don't miss the opportunity to get to know this someone better.
Pisces........................
Your charm is legendary, but it might not be enough to light up the eyes of a certain introverted person today -- don't let it get to you! Focus on the people who already know and appreciate you, and do not neglect them in order to win over a new person on the scene. It takes time for some people to come out of their shell and join in on the group activity, so do not try to force things. If you can give them the space and time they need to get comfortable, that's when you'll win them over.
__________________________________________________________________
wow. both horo's are interestin' today...
hmmm...
we'll see if it comes true.
im going for the SUPPER HOP later...
9.45pm to 6 am.
why we need so many hours beats me.
and since my lessons jus passed uneventfully, i guess if anything interesting were to happen it should be during the supper hop...
watched 'DIRTY PRETTY THINGS' last night and couldnt sleep.
it was a bit disturbing.
like.
London now feels like the way William Blake described it...
London
I wandered through each chartered street,
Near where the chartered Thames does flow,
A mark in every face I meet,
Marks of weakness, marks of woe.
In every cry of every man,
In every infant's cry of fear,
In every voice, in every ban,
The mind-forged manacles I hear:
How the chimney-sweeper's cry
Every blackening church appals,
And the hapless soldier's sigh
Runs in blood down palace-walls.
But most, through midnight streets I hear
How the youthful harlot's curse
Blasts the new-born infant's tear,
And blights with plagues the marriage-hearse.
i mean... isnt it SUPPOSED to be the most civilized place?
then again.
sometimes the most civilized are the most depraved, the most base.
the higher up u are, the more u get complacent, give in to desire, basic instinct.
the way it crawls up unwittingly, eats away our conscience, returns us to nature...
and there u have it.
the makeup of mankind, human nature.
guess no one said humans have to be humane.
just like humanities doesnt mean we really learn what humans are like...
that's more of anthropology.
argh.
2 essays due nxt thursday...
along with designs for the hall 8 logo.
and the canvasing money from the subcomm.
and i have to chase my designers for their designs for the subcomm shirt now.
sheesh.
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.