Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
endless stories....is my schoolwork.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Nephrite at 8:21:00 PM
i have just finished reading a book called " The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod: Eighth Grade Bites"
by Heather Brewer. its not bad.
haha
for a vampire story.
it has a nice ending.
not a sickly sweet happy one but a NICE one.
if u get what i mean.
persona - greek word for mask.
we discussed persona in tutorial today.
andrew extended our assignment deadline till nxt fri.
nice of him,
but it just means more procrastination on our part.
since Persona doesnt have any real interpretation, we're all left to our own devices.
which means, it doesnt really matter whether or not we have finished discussing the movie.
arghh.
im not tt worried about this module though.
the one thats gnawing at me is HL102.
curse norton.
i wish he'd never thought of compiling tt horrendous 'bible' full of old english.
crap.
gtg.
going for a round of scrabble and darts.
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.