Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
breaking this fixation.
Thursday, October 04, 2007
Nephrite at 10:13:00 PM
the reason why i wasnt at block supper.-i was trying to flush away the shit that was clogging up my day
today was the mid autumn fest celeb at hall 8. it started off with the arts and cult. opening, meaning, the jam band, acapella etc...
then it was the solving chinese riddle thing.
i act got one answer right...
but oh wells.
the other girl beat me in scissors paper stone so i couldnt answer.
but im quite surprised i did get it right.
im happy!
haha.
then came the watermelon eating competition.
lyndsey, dency, lauren n i sabo-ed hwei fung to go up.
haha.
she, as expected, tried to keep up a dainty appearance but had to let go and stuff her mouth so we WON in the end!
yay!
then there was an encore.
SHOWDOWN btwn da xiong and jeremy.
shu pei partnered jer and pei shi was supposed to help da xiong but i took over cux i eat faster.
meaning, im less lady like.
haha.
it was scary.
why?
i kept feeling like i was gonna choke cux i could feel the laughter bubbling up .
but yay!
we won again.
haha.
anyways.
its not tt i dun wanna work more.
its just tt at the moment i CAN'T.
im too tied down with sch work.
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.