Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
u'd better shape up. up, up
Friday, August 31, 2007
Nephrite at 2:22:00 PM
heyhey.
im kinda in a good mood today.
why?
cux im finally getting used to the timetable thing.
but the friend thing is still not working though.
and and.
i feel my room is quite depressing to be in sometimes.
too many reasons why.
bt im gonna bring all my posters this weekend so i can display 'em.
im starting to wonder if i should begin a new blog....
but then..
i got alot of sentiment attached to this one...
like,
from the begging of sec 4 till now....
it got me thru my first love and the rest of the crap n good stuff that happened afterwards.
from the tioman to UK trip.
and the planning of pinkie's birthday.
and and the nydc interoutlet games.
arghh.
anwanw.
i forgot another piece of good news...
chen finally got debbie...
hahahaha.
im so damn happy for him la.
almost half a year of effort.
and im quite wow-ed by his perseverance
p.s
i've put some of the HALL VIII dnd pics in friendster.
haha.
go there if ya wanna look see.
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.