Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
its okay..... to smile for yourself
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Nephrite at 11:30:00 PM
they BETTER hit target tonight.
or i'll KILL them with my bare hands.
hahahaha.
afternoon was CRAZY.
the title of this song is ALONES (ya, there's no such word but the lyrics are IT).
the translation is below....
Oreta awai tsubasa kimi wa sukoshi aosugiru sora ni tsukareta dake sa
Mou dareka no tame janakute
Jibun no tame ni waratte ii yo
Izen toshite shinobiyoru kodoku
Uchigawa ni tomaru rousaku
Nigiwau ba ni koukana shandaria to wa urahara ni
Tarinai kotoba no kubomi wo nanide umetaraiin darou
Mou wakaranai yo
Semete yume no naka de
Jiyuu ni oyogetara anna sora mo iranai no ni
Kinou made no koto wo
Nuritsubusanakutemo asu ni mukaeru no ni
Oreta awai tsubasa kimi wa sukoshi aosugiru sora ni tsukaretadake sa
Mou dareka no tame janakute
Jibun no tame ni waratte ii yo
Your fragile, folded wings are just tired from the pure blue sky.
You don't have to force your smiles for anyone
It's okay to smile... for yourself.
That lonely feeling keeps creeping up on me
A single candle still burns inside
There shouldn't be an expensive chandelier in a wild place like this
Can I really bury it all with empty words?
I don't even know anymore...
As long as we can swim freely in our dreams
we won't need that sky anymore.
Even if you can't let go of the past
I'll still be there to meet you tomorrow
Your fragile, folded wings are just tired from the pure blue sky.
You don't have to force your smiles for anyone.
It's okay to smile... for yourself.
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.