Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
commitments, revelations.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Nephrite at 11:45:00 PM
argh.
the weirdest things ALWAYS happens to me.
haha.
i receive msgs from EVERYONE this morning sayin they'll be late.
so i take my sweet time.
that what happens?
they all call me saying they all reach, n where am i.
!!!!!!!!
tt time with js, sara they all also liddat.
PLAHS.
anna's case is the best.
lol.
late for work.
haha.
popped by with a sweet treat for her tho.
haha.
i got more scrapes n bruises t'day.
not ta mention the aching.
owowowowowow!
i'm so dead for opening tml.
then i cant find replacement for sat.
so the whole outing's postponed cux of me.
guilt kills.
and somemore.
that BLOODY PHONE I WANT is OUT OF STOCK!
like **&^%$T^!
then my mum suddenly wants to watch movie.
but weel came along.
haha.
and damn.
kept running into some of the IJ guys that've just POP-d.
and shawn, the idiot act approached my mum when i wasnt there to look for ME.
to help him brg home stuff so he wouldnt hafta lug it with him to go club.
and my mum started interrogating after that.
-____-"
ok, i know him, he stays two blocks away n we used to go to sch tog sometimes but that just abt sums up the 'friendship',
lol.
plus, he doesnt have my number.
the mistake was letting my mum noe that.
haha. i think she was quite stunned.
but i admit, the guy has guts.
haha.
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.