Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
Monday, May 28, 2007
Nephrite at 4:27:00 PM
say, the reason why I felt that there's no night that will never end
was it because you were always there?
I wish strong for you to never leave but
what was I able to do for you?
will my wish come true if I find a shooting star?
will it deliver those words I couldn't say?
thank you, this song I want to convey from my heart
because of this feeling I was able to realize now
the starlight lights the shoulders leaned together,
those entangled fingers, even my clumsy feet
say, is my voice being heard by you?
is it reaching the depth of your heart?
I found a shooting star under this same sky
may it protect that smile and gestures forever
the sunny blue sky is too brught and I oversee things
the more I miss the starlight, i can't say it right but
thank you, this song I want to convey from my heart
I'll never forget this feeling I was able to realize now
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.