Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
why do all good thing come to an end?
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Nephrite at 4:59:00 AM
....flames to dust, lovers to friends.hmmm.....all good things do come to an end.like immaturity n innocence?the angels they burn inside of us....are they ever, are they ever gonna fly?if only someone could take me away...then i'd pretend i was queen.i'd live, just like the last moon's risin',scream, just like no one's there.lose, all of my defenses.....and dream of californiacation...where all the leaves are brown ans the sky is grey..it'll take my pain, take my pain, take my pain away....
NYDC is interesting.
the customers are curious.
the talk is all too cheap.
but its down to the bonding now.
you fu tong xiang, you nan tong dang.
yup.
bring it ON!
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.