Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
jobber
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Nephrite at 10:47:00 AM
my god!, no, our god!
im rather bored at the office now..
guess i finished the work they wanted me to do before time.
so here i am surfing abt thinking of wad information i wanna extract from this old n slow comp.
seriously.
its OLD n YELLOW okayss.
here's some food for thought...yum yum.
"Tell me, I will forget
Show me, I may remember
Involve me, I will understand"
"Lincoln’s Law – You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time, but you can’t fool all of the people all of the time."
"Murphy’s Fourth Law – If you play with anything long enough, it will break.
Corollary to Murphy’s Fourth Law – It will always break just when you need it the most."
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.