Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
if only...
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Nephrite at 3:17:00 PM
...i ain't eldest...
...i can let go...
...i aint such a big fat coward...
...i ain't so boring...
...i ain't so sensitive...
...thats just it.
all of the above are 'if only'"s
haiz.
most of my guy frens have started ns
and lemme tell u. BMT sch isn't so bad.
as in their beds all that are in GOOD condition.
hopefully the guys can keep it that way.
its even worse cux jill n weel are out of town too!!
talk abt missing.
-_-
i m such a LOSER.
haha.
NY is So diff frm auric marketing.
like...totally.
anws.
iten stopped by ytd.
if only one fren could stop by everytime i work then i would always be cheered up.
haha
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.