



Rendezvous? Ha. Fine.
Whatever whatever whatever.
Hmph. My words to a friend weren't wrong after all.
Though its been almost two years…who’s to say people wouldn't change within this period of time…
And try as I did, I still got complacent and trusting.
What in the world was I thinking?
Better yet.
The feeling of exclusion doesn't feel all that great either.
So. Who to trust and who not to?
I’ve yet to decide.
I feel like I don't know the very people I thought I knew.
Are all the men and women merely players?
As in literally??
Perhaps perhaps perhaps.
I'm so confused right now.
Then again, I'm cursing my own stupidity.
I don't even know what the word friendship really means.
Its like the term flirt.
Everyone has different definitions and all only stick to their own opinions.
I feel like hiding away for the next few days.
Just to test the waters.
And no, im not pmsing.
=/

Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.