Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby. Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning. sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself, I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets. There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know. And then you will see the world through my eyes.






Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.


Saturday, September 30, 2006
Nephrite at 10:07:00 AM


A look of glass stops you

And you walk on shaken: was I the perceived?

Did they notice me, this time, as I am,

Or is it postponed again?

Haha.

I feel like the raging storm in King Lear.

Perhaps I'm going mad like him.

Hello!

To the man up there.

Just how far are you going to push me?

Are u curious as to how far I can be pushed?

Or do u just want to deal the last straw to break me?

Because I am human, if u hadn't noticed FYI, I do have limitations.

And right now I feel edgy and on the brink of falling into the abyss called INSANITY.

How many more years of torment are u going to award me with?

I'm so tired, really, I am so friggin' tired.

And all u do is make me feel so friggin' helpless.

Throwing and shoving things blantantly in my face isn't making me stronger anymore.

Its just chipping away bits of my spirit like the woodpecker on wood.


telling myself i'm already well-off doesn't work anymore either.
did i do something wrong in my previous life?
is this karma?
the what goes around comes around thing?
stoicism is killing me.
pride n arrogance is killing me.
pity is killing me.
helplessness fills me.

what can i do??
what CAN i do??






April 2004 | May 2004 | June 2004 | July 2004 | August 2004 | September 2004 | October 2004 | November 2004 | December 2004 | January 2005 | February 2005 | March 2005 | May 2005 | June 2005 | July 2005 | August 2005 | September 2005 | October 2005 | November 2005 | December 2005 | January 2006 | February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | May 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | January 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 | September 2011 | May 2012 |

Design/Codes/Photography:
Bolong, Chew