Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
the last teacher's day in uniform
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Nephrite at 11:48:00 PM
HAPPY TEACHERS DAY !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EILEEN CHEW AND RIKKA !!
haha...
i baked brownies for teacher's day again.....
but...
this time the brownies didn't turn out as nice i think.
haiz.
but it was not bad considering the circumstances.
wednesday....
sat for GP prelims in the morning...gruelling paper ok...mrs naidu bluffed us. =(
went to the woodlands lib where weel n i rotted for 3 hours plus plus...
rushed to get chews piece of cake....
waited in excitement for the 'blind' girl.
come up with ways to distract her.
the mcfun cum mcporn party.
rush to serangoon to get my lenses.
rushed home.....reached arnd 9
got the brownies in the oven by 10.10 while helping jo a bit at the same time and cleaning up the mess....but the consistency of the brownie mix doesnt seem rite...
1030 the brownies were out.....
1230....most of the wrapping was done..
130am....finished ms baeys card n climbed into bed....FINALLY
now...
im dead tired.....
the performances today were really nice....esp the modern dance n the skit by the teachers...
the aces day workout was unique....battle of the houses.
was disappointed when we went back to nss...
the school was almost empty....
hardly any teachers were there and we didnt get to see our yearmates...
haiz...
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.