Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
just a day, just an ordinary day.
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Nephrite at 4:29:00 PM
its me again.who'd you expect?lol.anyway.mothers day wasnt all tt bad.we carteled.aunty rita stayed over the whole weekend.why?soth abt someone gg bonkers.like, whaTTT??from the most unexpected person too.sheesh, who'd've thought?dad.hm.he has cleaned the house.a miracle?perhaps the making of one.last nite though, just proved my mother's theory right.the stupid letter. egad.does this mean he's always up to sth if he starts being nice?cux this jus means he'll NEVER be nice.we are objects, nothing more than property.we, as in the children. yup. THE children.freak yourselves out!oh. andand,i'm so dead for tml's cheerleading.like, bangbang dead.
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.