Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
IJ vs YJ boYz
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Nephrite at 8:16:00 PM
here goes...
she plonks herself down on the seat directly infront of my face.
"Nice Butt," I say.
"Thanks".
After a moment of hesitation an arm is lifted;
"What about my Biceps?"
"I can't see," i say.
thats all.
haha.
i tell you.
today has gotta be one of the most embarrassing days of my life.
never felt so pai seh in my life.
but the show was worth it.
got to see a couple'a pals @ YJ.
yes lin jean, ECONS SUCKS!!!
*grins*
haiz.
quite devastated today actually.
got my results back.
some ppl's "i did badly" really isnt tt bad.
which just makes me feel worse.
oh man.
the world has spiralled downwards.
the air is so thick i can barely breathe.
fall down, fall down.
and dont get up.
you'll just be pushed back down.
has anyone ever realised hoe beautiful the clouds over IJ are?
absolutely beguiling
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.