Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
career
Friday, March 03, 2006
Nephrite at 11:11:00 PM
Jade, your confidence level is
As a result, you probably see yourself as a great, focused, or energized person at least half of the time. However on other days, stress and self-doubt might leave you feeling a bit low. So while you're generally a warm person who thinks highly of yourself and others, your behavior may change for the worse when you're having "one of those days." Luckily, people like you tend to bounce back pretty easily. Your physical attractiveness seems to be the trait that you most value in yourself of the five main traits that affect confidence. You also seem to appreciate this characteristic in others. what physical attractiveness?this is why tests like these are inaccurate. cux they obviously are.went to the career fair thing today.saw quite a few northlanders. jing, hazel, chengde..haiz. looks like the only northlander in J1 will be mr seah.the rest all leaving. tim! haha.and another thing.the he(s) vex me. like, really really vex me.waha.my family? please. dont go there.its the greyest area and the place i so do not wanna visit right now.they will all undo me.who will light my future?`all the things they said.i distinctly detest rule of thumb.
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.