Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
pleasepleaseplease
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Nephrite at 8:57:00 PM
pleasepleaseplease let my tummy not be bloated tml.egad!plsplspls.im jus dropping a quickie.hellohello.even people who dun noe us well can tell.i dun like conflict either u noe.i shall just ignore it.u both not saying anything meant it was all fine.at least i noe tt i wasn't imagining things.since im the only one who thinks tt way.or seem to anw.ppl can see, even if i dun tell and its not me.there's more to it than meets the eye.i'll leave it at tt, so there.i wont burden u.ur method did not work.`black black heart.y would u offer more?y would u make it easier, on me, to satisfy?i'm on fire.'but i think im past caring.if i did care, i'd feel goddamn used.ignoring is SoO much easier.tt is, if i can actually do it.i think u noe me well enuf to noe its quite the opp.tmltmltml.argg..school ends too late.i cant go back to NSS.bummer.even if i had a choice of skipping sch, i'd be torn.life, as always, sucks.HAPPY FREAKIN' CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.