Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
grr
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Nephrite at 12:17:00 PM
am i not pretty enough? is my heart too broken?do i cry too much?am i too outspoken?don't i make u laugh?should i try it harder?y do u see right through me?haha. no. i m NoT in love, or out of it.tho sth is bothering me. i noe not what.but i shall soon find out.so jaded, frustrated,
its all so complicated.
There's always somethingIn the wayThere's always somethingGetting throughIt's not me.. It's younoe wad? i can't wait to be 18. but im kinda dreading it.jus abt two mths away. freaky..and some of my frens jus had their bdays, as in the dec babies.rofl.wee ling!!! our b-daes r coming!! and shena's too. =D
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.