Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
oops
Sunday, December 12, 2004
Nephrite at 3:11:00 PM
haben been blogging tho i'm supposed to have all the time in the world....
so much for having time to slack.
hahs.my life is still:
1. complicated
2. sucky
3. unpredictable
4. (haben think of more yet)
hmm....i so wanna go on an unreturnable vacation. hahs. den i wun need to spiral back down to earth.
hmmmms...
working at mrs field's has its ups and downs i suppose.
the good thing is the job's pretty easy but the bad thing is that it can be quite boring cuz there's hardly anyone buying cookies in the morning.
so far i've met auntie lee and auntie hoon, chun wai, jie hui, winnie and hui min
chun wai is dubbed as the "shao ye" cuz he's always late and ppl have to give 'im wake up calls....hahas...jie hui is only 14 going on 15 but she looks so mature like she's older than me or sth...hahas....but shes real friendly and chirpy tho....kaWaii! weLL...i'll end here..... =P
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.