Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
I'MmMmM BaCk!!!
Sunday, November 21, 2004
Nephrite at 1:17:00 PM
HeY haY....gEe WhiZ!!!
iTs bEEn eGG-aCtly a MonTh siNce i LaSt BloGGed!!!! hahahahahahahas..... bOy, its bEen like, ages....fiNalLy...thE drEadEd "O"s are nearLy oVeR!!! muGGing tiMe's oVer bUt thE woRRyinG's sTartIng....sHeeSh...One aFter thE oTher...waD a ChoRe!!!
wIsh i waS a iCkle kId aGain....hahahs....eaT, PlaY, and moStlY ZZzzzzZz...hahahas...
nOw...haIz....*shAkiNg ma HeAd* GoNNA "dA GOnG" SOoN....hoPe tt i'LL gEt tO pLay oNce in AwhiLe...i haBen went iCe-skatiNg in 1 yEar plUs....anD iTs a FaVe....hahas....maYbe i'LL suB tt wIth roLLer-bladIng baHx...hahas...
DeN aGaIn...hahas....nO loNGer a Kid .... gOt mOre rEsponsiBilities...caNt pLaY LikE aFter PSLE tt tIme haIz....
!!!!!!!!!!!! - NOooOooOOoO fAiR - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
K enUfF cOmpLainIn'.....
hahas.....i'LL bLog whEN i gOt mOre doUgh to RePort! MuaCks mA pEeps!
SiGninG oFF,
Me!!
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.