Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
Hmx
Saturday, October 02, 2004
Nephrite at 8:46:00 PM
"gEt taNgLed uP in Me...."
hahas....hMmmx.....jUx goT hOme nOt tOO lOng aGo....
fRom tuiTion...haiZ....it was fUn, as UsUal....hahas...Jill(my sis) was cracking laMe jOkes and the Other JiLL(frm St marGaret's) was laughin' tiLL her faCe turNed positively pInk! hahas....tt giRl very guai one....toTal oPP frm jiLL...hahas....
After tuiTioN i WEnT to paSS WQ thE bOOk reView i heLped hIm wiF...i feLt reaLLy baD cux i diD it very sLip-shoD-ly cuZ i cudn't finD the bOok so i had 'ta write it based on mA memory....sHeesH....LoLz....i'LL stOp heRe foR nOw....
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.