Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
wOMan on FiRe...LoLz...
Monday, September 13, 2004
Nephrite at 5:40:00 PM
juX goT baCk hOme fRom GV....hahas....toDae....hAd PrEliMs sCiencE prActical....LoLx....cHem wAs fuN 'cEpt zAmAn neaRly suCeeDed in bLindin' himSelf....LoLx.....
Do i LOoK tHaT weIrd wiTh mY bRacEs? ....hahaz....evRyonE's liKe maKing fUn of it....bUt stiLL i thinK its fUn though it maKes eaTing HeLL to paY....hahas....i hAd yoNg tAu Fu....but i swallowed more than i chewed and everything was stuck in my braces.... foLLowed sharon tO get her haIr triMMed....now she is Sharon wOng Ah TooT....hahas....her fringe is cute AND funnY at the saMe time...hahas....YAY! i found a nEw bOOk by Mercedes LackEy...sO haPpy, i've bEEn waiting for ages....CauGht a mOvie..."Man on FiRe"....there a man tt Sharon and i namEd "the PooP man" cuz he kePt sMelling like he farted or sth...bUt the moVie was daMn gOOd....very touching...crieD loTs... den ShArOn drOpped her PurSe in the cIneMa but PpL fouNd it and reTurned it....hEng!!
another thing i wud liKe to aDD..it has No relavance, I repEat, NO RELavance to anYthing to do wiTh me...it's jUx on a whim....nV eVer saY " I luRve you" cux saying it tOo many times as saying it juX like tt giVes its Importantance aWay...kinDa like diLuting it....sO....dUn uSe it w/o giVing a hOot...
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.