Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
wHooSh....
Tuesday, September 07, 2004
Nephrite at 6:45:00 PM
hahaz....i haD the hOrriDest, hOrriBlest MRT ride today....it was sOOoooooOOOo fRiggIn' embarassinG man....i was SooooOOooo moRtifiEd....geEz...it's liKe, oH mY goD.......soMe friGGin' idiOt lor......hahas....but the sP tour toDay was fun.....loTs better than NYP man....i fEll in lUrve with the meDia and CommunIcaTion couRse....lurvE it....i hOpe i cAn get intO tt coursE if i caN't get inTo JC....ya....i thInk anyWhere buT NYP can already...i'M a lIttLe siCk of ThaT plaCe.....alWays go ThEre for seMinars and what not.....but the cAmpuS at SP is HUMONGOUS!....liKe...the caR paRks are surrounded by yhr buiLdings itsElf and it has 6 fOOdcourts! not tO meNtion their oWn hiGh eLeMents coUrse....itS soOOo nEaT....LoLz....okAy i'M geTTing a lIl hiGh ....hahas.....manZ...tmL goTTa go foR matH....moRe naGGin' to coMe.... LoLx....heex.... :P
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.