Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
StuDee! and StuDee!
Sunday, September 12, 2004
Nephrite at 11:40:00 AM
haiz..... soOOoooo long nv bLog liaoZ....hahahs....hmmmx....sPent these few DaYs stuDying....and sToning too..... weNt to the WooDlaNds LibRary on WednEsdaY wiTh a fRen to stUdy.... it was sOoo paCked we haD to sIt on thE flOor...but it was okAyz...
On fRidaY....i goT my bracEs fiTted in...it diN huRt @fiRst but the acHe set in LateR....onLy poRRidge for the nExt foUr daYs or so, saId the oRthoDontist... anYwaYs, in the MRT riDe bacK to yiShun, it wAs quIte empty saVe for a fEw ppL and thEre was thIs guY siTTing acRoss me in a two-seatEr and he was doIng 'funny' things with his u-noe-wad....DaMn! i panicked inwardly...it waS SOOOOO sicK!....anyways....i wenT to the lIbrary to stuDy myseLf and i mEt Kai Boon on the way homE....LoLx....he knew abt the pain....hahas....i alSo saw Jearl, anGel and Liane @ the Lib....hahas...
ytd, as usual, i went for tuition....but i ended up sToning for 1/2 the time...den i met up with Aaron, jiLL, jUliet, Gary and cOckroach to study but latEr we seTTled soMe things @ a nearby playgrOund....tt suRe toOk a lOng lOng time man!....haiz....had pOrriDge for dInner....AGAIN! i think i'm goNNa geT reaL siCk of pOrridge and neStum sOOn!
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.