Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
gOSh
Friday, September 24, 2004
Nephrite at 9:12:00 PM
aRRgg....wAd a hEctIc week.....okaY....i goT diSmiSSed eaRly....aFter pReLim can Go hoMe....but likE....theStuDyin' is tOO muCh...aargg...it seeMs that the oLder i get the haRder it is to reMember anYthin'...lolz... wHew! its goNNa end sooN, buT thaT meaNs thAt the drEaded 'O's wiLL be luRking at my dOOr-stEp...hahas....mY secOnd hoMe is noW the WooDlanDs libRary....gO theRe to stuDy neaRly evErydAy....i fEEL its better than stUdyin' at hoMe...tOO maNy temptations...tV, bOOks, cOm....yeah, tt's me....lolx...inSatIable...hahas....i gUess thiS'll be it for the tiMe bEinG....leAst tiLL the 'lims r oVer....
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.