Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
Yo! Yo!
Thursday, July 15, 2004
Nephrite at 8:32:00 PM
heyz....juz got back home some time ago....lolx.... i was late cuz i ended up helping with the 4ea chalkart thingy....they spell cosmopolitan but i personally think my class put in the most effort...its not that i am biased...but we really put in aLoT of effort....especially for the dragon...and everyone helped out....yea....but can say we were also lucky cuz we were also the first to get to try out the new and better chalks...they were so vibrant...
hahas....i got my class photos le... so horrid....my choir ones also....its like the printing so horrible...and my smiles were not at their best....haiz....last year somemore...so wasted... -.-"
lolx....isn't it also ironic that i managed to get the part of the 3rd emcee..? its like, yay! but i sOOoo hope i DO NOT mess it up...hehez....
okies* i am spinning back to earth from fantasy land....ytd, i was with jill and qiang at NP looking for cyn's prezzie...and it's like, MAN! we walked and walked and in the end we went back to minitoons to buy the sausage dog thingy....hahas....
ohz...and something else....like all good things, i have a funi feeling that many of the steady frenships i have now may dissolve after nss life is over....
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.