Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
Very Long...
Saturday, July 10, 2004
Nephrite at 10:06:00 PM
haiz....heeheezzz....very long never blog le....cuz these few days Jill had to do lotsa SL stuffs....yupz.....we finally stepped down le.....so many mixed emotions.....i'm like, happy and sad at the same time....weird isn't it? how time flies in a blink of an eye......
anyWayz.....my oral passed.....and it was hoRRid.....it was easy....but i was too nervous......arhgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wad the hell......it sucked really bad.... haiz....i went to wOOdlands, sembawang and stuff with Kat to llok for prezzies tthat day and i was really, really worn out....physically, mentally and emotionally...i even fell on my bUtt, thanks to jiLL.....
ermmx....these few days....i have been going to the CC to study....yeah... and do homework and stuff.....
if i got bored i can oways go and watch ppl playing bBaLL.... den go back in and continue doing my work.....
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.