Me? Nephrite. aka Jade. Stone, first and foremost. Being human comes later. Nah. I'm just kidding. Film fanatic. Lit Major. Loves books (DUH). Dragon baby.
Don't watch much TV. I want to live like its the last moon rising and scream, just like no one's there. Here, I might lose all of my control. Don't blame me later if you don't wanna heed my warning.
sometimes I say things that don't come out right but its all in the heat of the moment. It's not too late for you to turn back now. In these Invisible Cities I will build by myself,
I hope you will enjoy yourself. The city will be made of green and black. There will be no bed of roses, but a crown of thorns. There will be wilted red roses and drooping stalks of violets.
There will be rainbows, but with no pots of gold. There will be more rain than sun, more tears than smiles. What? Did you think this was some kind of fairytale? Baby, wake up and smell the flowers. There are none. Where did the flowers go? I don't know.
And then you will see the world through my eyes.
Monday, April 26, 2004
Nephrite at 8:12:00 PM
Hey Yå...håiz....finålly got rid of the irritåting thingie and got this up ånd PROPERLY running...sorrie....it's been å while since i wrote in....måybe its CuZ i have å månuål- old- fåshioned- diåry hahåz....yeåh...thåt's me ålrighty....håiz....i fåiled today's 2.4km run....i knew i wås gonnå fåil, but somehow there's still room for disåppointment....it wåsn't Yee Joo's fåult....i meån like, i slowed down for her but it was my own fåult that i got å stitch.... bo biån lorx....
WåD eLse HåS håppened århx...oh yeåh....i've been doing pretty we-ll for GeOgraphy....guess i went through an emotional down wheN i fInAlly realised that i was never gOnnA beat iSaac....
L@tely, things @ home h@ve nOt bEEn pretty... my mUm's @lw@e's short temPered and i find mySelf GettIng sn@pped @ @lot... Joey s@ys th@t i'm @ li@r, Th@t i teLL mY frEns gOOd tHings bout meSelf but i'm @ctu@lly me@n....jux cuz i lost my TempEr @ her tt d@y....but the question stiLL rem@ins...@m i re@lly liKe tt... i ThinK it m@y be....i @m soooo MeSseD up...@@rGh....its lyk...sometimes i feeL lyk rebeLLing so b@dly it e@ts me up fRom the InSide....otHer tiMes... i w@nt to be nice, bUt end up oVer-doing it... w@D d@ heLL m@n...if this is supPosEd to be w@d i'm liVing fOr, i'D r@ther not lIve @ @ll....pl@h....
Your CBOX here, set width at 450px and height around 260px.